Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I've Been Challenged

I've been challenged to find people to host an online Jamberry party from each of the listings below. If you fit in one of the category's and want to get free accent nails or pedicures contact me today!!! It's easy and free. I do all the work and you get all the rewards!

* Stay at home mom
* Someone who is blonde
* Someone who is a red head
* Someone who works in retail
* Someone who has cats/kitties
* Someone who works part time
* Someone born in California
* Someone who is a teacher
* Someone who loves getting their nails done
* Someone who loves to wear heels
* And someone with green eyes

Only 1 category counts per person. If you want free accent nails or a pedicure and would be willing to host a free party....... Let me know.

xOx, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment